Gladiator Hydra Chillers
The Gladiator Hydra specification provides the ultimate level of protection for those processes which are mission-critical.
Utilising both refrigeration and water circuit redundancy, the Gladiator Hydra specification makes sure you are protected when you need it the most. The Hydra specification is powered by our Advanced PCB controller, which is found on our classic “R Series” industrial chillers. Dual redundant compressors and pumps are utlitised to soften the impact of any service interventions required.
Get a Reseller Quote
- A high ambient temperature operation of up to 46°c with R134a. (R407c also available)
- Advanced PCB controller with Australian designed software allows advanced control – Web page interface via IP, HLI capability RS485, Modbus, Bacnet, and more.
- Extensive parameter settings to suit a variety of applications.
- Advanced safety controls will ensure your chiller remains safe. Features such as phase protection, thermal overload, low flow protection, water freeze protection and more as standard.
- Improved data logging via USB or webpage download.
- Variable speed drive options can be quoted to ensure your Gladiator Hydra chiller is only working as hard as it needs to.
- Open or closed loop pipework options to suit the requirements of the process.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant options of R134a or R407c.
- High efficiency scroll compressors made by industry leading brands.
- Dual compressors and condensers for redundancy of refrigeration circuit
- Dual pumps for redundancy of water circuit
Gladiator Hydra Benefits
- Using the advanced PCB, multi-chiller control options are available that allow benefits such as redundancy control, remote start / stop and performance monitoring.
- Your Aqua Cooler Gladiator Hydra Series industrial process chiller can be tailored to your unique requirements ensuring you have the most effective and efficient solution to your project. Talk to us about any required customisation.
- Wide operating limits means Aqua Cooler’s Gladiator Hydra Series can be used in a broad range of situations, particularly important for the harsh Australian climate.
- Internal buffer tanks ensure that temperature remains more consistent under varying loads.
- Dual redundant compressors and pumps to soften impact of any service interventions required.
The stylish and practical structural enclosure is robustly constructed with a rigid frame, powder-coated galvanised aluminium panels and heavy-duty castors. The Gladiator Titan Series enclosure is designed for indoor or outdoor installation.
Aqua Cooler uses a custom-designed and manufactured condenser in the Gladiator Titan Series of chillers. The G series uses an advanced hydrophilic coating on the condenser and has the option of Blygold coating for extreme environments.
Every component in the Gladiator Titan chiller has been selected for reliability and longevity. Electrical components, including breakers and relays, are sourced from reputable suppliers such as Schneider. The controller is easy to use with “set and forget” reliability.
A range of pump options is available for the Gladiator Titan Series chiller. All of which are sourced from highly reputable and market-leading manufacturers. Gladiator Titan Series chillers can optionally be used with an external pump if required.
Gladiator Titan chillers compressors bring you long-lasting reliability and durability with exceptionally high standards of quality. Only the best of the best make the cut, such as Emerson and Danfoss.
Gladiator Titan chillers are equipped as standard with an efficient plate pack evaporator.
Optional upgrade: Advanced Chiller Monitoring Solutions
Refrigeration trouble frequently happens when no one is looking. Let’s face it, you have better things to do. But what if modern technology could be applied to your refrigeration system? What if you could automate the monitoring of the entire system and have the power to know exactly what’s going on all the time. Now you can!
Move from reactive refrigeration maintenance (breakdown maintenance) to Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) with monitoring and cut costs by up to 66% per year.
Leaks happen and are frequently found way too late. Replacing refrigerants is costly. With Our monitoring system, you find leaks early – before they cause real trouble.
Costly outages are now a thing of the past! Our monitoring system lets you know the moment your refrigeration system needs attention, well before expensive repairs, spoilage and waste occur.
Works With All Aqua Chillers
Thanks to advances in technology, every Aqua Chiller installation, new or existing, can now be made smart.