Gladiator Titan Key Features
- A high ambient temperature operation of up to 46°c with R134a (R407c is also available)
- Advanced PCB controller with Australian designed software allows advanced control – Web page interface via IP, HLI capability RS485, Modbus, Bacnet, and more.
- Extensive parameter settings to suit a variety of applications.
- Advanced safety controls will ensure your chiller remains safe. Features such as phase protection, thermal overload, low flow protection, water freeze protection and more as standard.
- Improved data logging via USB or webpage download.
- Variable speed drive options ensure your Gladiator Plus chiller is only working as hard as it needs to.
- Open or closed loop pipework options to suit the requirements of the process.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant options of R134a or R407c.
- High efficiency scroll compressors made by industry leading brands.
- Dual compressors for redundancy.
Gladiator Titan Series
- Using the advanced PCB, multi-chiller control options are available that allow benefits such as redundancy control, remote start / stop and performance monitoring.
- Your Aqua Cooler Gladiator Titan Series industrial process chiller can be tailored to your unique requirements ensuring you have the most effective and efficient solution to your project. Talk to us about any required customisation.
- Wide operating limits means Aqua Chiller’s Gladiator Titan Series can be used in a broad range of situations, particularly important for the harsh Australian climate.
- Internal buffer tanks ensure that temperature remains more consistent under varying loads
- Dual redundant compressors to soften impact of any service interventions required.
- Rely on over 50 years of industry experience to be sure you’re making the right investment.
Every component in a Gladiator Titan Series chiller has been selected for reliability and longevity. Electrical components, including breakers and relays, are sourced from reputable suppliers such as Schneider. The controller is easy to use with “set and forget” reliability.
Gladiator Titan chillers compressors bring you long lasting reliability and durability with exceptionally high standards of quality. Only the best of the best make the cut, such as Emerson and Danfoss.
A range of pump options are available for the Gladiator Titan Series chiller. All of which are sourced from highly reputable and market leading manufacturers. Gladiator Titan Series chillers can optionally be used with an external pump if required.
The stylish and practical Gladiator Titan Series structural enclosure is robustly constructed with a rigid frame, powder coated galvanised aluminium panels and heavy-duty castors.The Gladiator Titan Series enclosure is designed for indoor or outdoor installation.
Aqua Cooler uses a custom-designed and manufactured condenser in the Gladiator Titan Series of industrial chillers. The Gladiator Titan industrial series uses advanced hydrophilic coating on the condenser and has the option of blygold for extreme environments.
The Gladiator Titan Series of industrial chillers are equipped as standard with an efficient plate-type exchanger.
Optional upgrade: Advanced Chiller Monitoring Solutions
Refrigeration trouble frequently happens when no one is looking. Let’s face it, you
have better things to do. But what if modern technology could be applied to your
refrigeration system? What if you could automate the monitoring of the entire system
and have the power to know exactly what’s going on, all the time. Now you can!
Move from reactive refrigeration maintenance (breakdown maintenance) to Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) with monitoring and cut cost by up to 66% per year.
Costly outages are now a thing of the past! Our monitoring system lets you know the moment your refrigeration system needs attention, well before expensive repairs, spoilage and waste occur.
Leaks happen and are frequently found way too late. Replacing refrigerant is costly. With Our monitoring system you find leaks early – before they cause real trouble.
Works With All Aqua Chillers
Thanks to advances in technology, every Aqua Chiller installation, new or existing, can now be made smart.