- Thermal X Series industrial process chillers are Australian designed and tested.
- A high ambient temperature operation of up to 46°c with R134a.
- Advanced PCB controller with Australian designed software allows advanced control – Web page interface via IP, HLI capability RS485, Modbus, Bacnet, and more.
- Extensive parameter settings to suit a variety of applications.
Advanced safety controls will ensure your chiller remains safe. Features such as phase protection, thermal overload, low flow protection, HP/LP protection and more as standard.
- Improved data logging via USB or webpage download.
- Variable speed drive options on compressors and fans ensure your Thermal X chiller is only working as hard as it needs to.
- Open or closed loop pipework options to suit the requirements of the process.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant options of R134a or R407c.
- High efficiency scroll and screw compressors made by industry leading brands.
R Series Benefits
- Using the advanced PCB, multi-chiller control options are available that allow benefits such as redundancy control, remote start / stop and performance monitoring.
- Your Aqua Cooler R Series industrial process chiller can be tailored to your unique requirements ensuring you have the most effective and efficient solution to your project. Talk to us about any required customisation.
- Wide operating limits means Aqua Cooler’s R Series can be used in a broad range of situations, particularly important for the harsh Australian climate.
- Internal buffer tanks ensure that temperature remains more consistent under varying loads.
- Rely on over 50 years of industry experience and over 5,500 Thermal X chillers to be sure you’re making the right investment.
Smart PCB Controller
The advanced PCB controller is standard with all R Series chillers. It allows benifits such as multi-chiller control allowing redundancy, remote start / stop, performance monitoring, BMS connectivity, and a wide array of parameter control settings.
R Series chillers compressors bring you long lasting reliability and durability with exceptionally high standards of quality. R Series chillers use world leading compressor brands such as Emerson and Danfoss.
Chilled Water Circuit
R Series chillers are equipped as standard with an internal buffer tank. Internal buffer tanks ensure that temperature remains consistent under varying loads.
The stylish and practical R Series structural enclosure is robustly constructed with a rigid frame, powdercoated galvanised aluminium panels and heavy-duty castors. It is divided into two sections to ensure optimum airflow through the condensor. The R Series enclosure is designed for indoor or outdoor installation
Aqua Chiller uses a custom-designed and manufactured condenser in the R Series of chillers. The enclosure’s split design offers high efficiency by ensuring optimum airflow through the condenser. The R series uses advanced hydophilic coating on the condenser and has the option of e-coating for extreme environments. Remote condenser options available.
A range of pump options are available for the R Series chiller. All of which are sourced from highly reputable and market leading manufacturers. R Series chillers can optionally be used with an external pump if required
Optional upgrade: Advanced Chiller Monitoring Solutions
Refrigeration trouble frequently happens when no one is looking. Let’s face it, you
have better things to do. But what if modern technology could be applied to your
refrigeration system? What if you could automate the monitoring of the entire system
and have the power to know exactly what’s going on, all the time. Now you can!
Move from reactive refrigeration maintenance (breakdown maintenance) to Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) with monitoring and cut cost by up to 66% per year.
Costly outages are now a thing of the past! Our monitoring system lets you know the moment your refrigeration system needs attention, well before expensive repairs, spoilage and waste occur.
Leaks happen and are frequently found way too late. Replacing refrigerant is costly. With Our monitoring system you find leaks early – before they cause real trouble.
Works With All Aqua Chillers
Thanks to advances in technology, every Aqua Chiller installation, new or existing, can now be made smart.