Our service division specialises in aftermarket chiller service, heat pumps and CRAC systems including all sales, installation, service, maintenance, repairs and breakdowns.
Industrial Chiller Services
Full Range Of Services
Professional, prompt and reliable commercial service for industrial chiller processes and commercial refrigeration
Our mission is to provide exceptional aftermarket service, installation services and maintenance programs to our customers to protect and ensure the best possible operation of their capital equipment investment.
Our team of service technicians specialises in the full range of services in a wide variety of industries that require industrial chilled water. We specialise in project management of all installs, big or small, creation of professional preventative maintenance programs, prompt and reliable repairs when you need us the most and refurbishment of existing chillers to ensure a long lifecycle of your investment. Ongoing training and development programs ensure our technicians are up-to-date with current technologies.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Repairs / Breakdowns
- Coil, duct and filter cleaning
- HCFC conversion to modern equivalents
- Water treatment services
- Installation of high flow filters systems for chilled water installation
- Inspection reports and site audits
- Relation Projects
Industries We Service
- Medical applications.
- Large pharmaceutical companies.
- Distilleries, breweries and wineries.
- Laser applications.
- Dentist and Dental.
- Food production facilities.
- Industrial plating, die-casting and anodising services.
- Snap cooling and freezing.
- Data centre in row cooling and CRAC units.
We offer installation of our extensive range into any environment, big, small, tight, wide, local and remote. Anything is possible. We understand a long-life cycle of your capital equipment purchase beings at point of installation. We pride ourselves on our quality of work and our technician’s attention to detail. Our installation service includes a four-step process.
- Analysing your businesses existing process equipment and understanding your refrigeration needs now and into the future.
- Identifying the best refrigeration equipment necessary to meet your needs and budget
- Project managing the installation project from pre-planning through to completion.
- Creation of a post installation preventative maintenance program and service contract to ensure ongoing service and support.
Having a comprehensive preventative maintenance plan is essential in protecting your investment to maximise your investments lifecycle.
Having your equipment serviced by our factory trained professionals at regular intervals has been proven to decrease breakdown occurrences. Any machinery that has moving parts, service at regular intervals is critical to ensure your chiller runs smoothly and efficiently. We can tailor preventive maintenance programs to suit your needs and budget.
Repairs / Breakdowns
At Aqua Cooler we understand breakdowns need to be responded to fast.
Our team is available to respond to critical breakdowns. Our service vehicles carry a wide range of equipment and refrigerant gas to carry out repairs and get your system back up on line fast.