- Your choice of refrigerant (R134a, R407c).
- Built with world-market-leading component brands such as Emerson and Danfoss compressors.
- Hydrophilic-coated aluminium condenser fins with an upgrade e-coating option for additional corrosion protection.
- High-quality build with galvanised frames and panels forming a stylish and practical structure.
- Laden with safety features, such as phase failure protection, flow switch protection, high and low-pressure protection and over-heating protection, included as standard in all G Series chillers.
- Available in both air-cooled and water-cooled configurations and open or closed loop pipework to suit the process needs.
- Various water pump options to suit high and low-pressure applications.
- Multiple evaporator types available including coil-in-tank, shell-and-tube or plate heat exchanger.
Gladiator Series Benefits
- Wide operating limits means Aqua Cooler’s Gladiator Chillers can be used in a broad range of situations, particularly important for the harsh Australian climate.
- Internal buffer tanks ensure that temperature remains more consistent under varying loads.
- Simple to use PCB controller; Set-and-forget reliability.
- A large selection of Gladiator models are available to suit a wide range of applications.
- With over 50 years in refrigeration and an intimate understanding of our customer’s process cooling needs Aqua Cooler’s proud history allows you to select a Gladiator Chiller with confidence.
Every component in our chiller’s have been selected for reliability and longevity. Electrical components, including breakers and relays, are sourced from reputable suppliers such as Schneider. Our controllers are easy to use with “set and forget” reliability.
Our chiller’s compressors bring you long lasting reliability and durability with exceptionally high standards of quality. Only the best of the best make the cut, such as Emerson and Danfoss.
A range of pump options are available for the our chiller range. All of which are sourced from highly reputable and market leading manufacturers. Closed loop options are available to suit external pumps or tanks.
The stylish and practical structural enclosure is robustly constructed with a rigid frame, powdercoated galvanised aluminium panels and heavy-duty castors or skid channels. Our chillers are designed for indoor or outdoor installation.
Aqua Cooler uses a custom-designed and manufactured condensors in our chillers. An advanced hydophilic coating on the condensor comes as standard and an option of blygold coating exists for extreme environments.
Our chillers are equipped as standard with an efficient coil-in-tank, or shell-and-tube type (model dependant) evaporator with the option to upgrade to an even high performing plate-type exchanger.